Chapter 1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These general terms and conditions define and regulate the legal relationship with regard to the services of Netreex GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Company", "We", "Netreex", "Organization") via its website www.hybuys.com (hereinafter referred to as the "website"). The exclusive use of masculine or feminine forms in the terms serves only to standardize the presentation and to make it easier to read. The representations always relate to all genders.
- By using a service of the website or downloading content, in whole or in part, you as a user (hereinafter referred to as "user", "you", "your" "customer") confirm that you have read and understood the terms of service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms" or "Agreement") provided by the company on ist website and that you accept them unconditionally, regardless of whether you are a customer of the services provided by the company or a registered user of the Website or just a visitor.
- If you open an account via our website or use our services, you agree to these terms and conditions without reservation. If you do not want to agree to these terms and conditions, please stop using our services or registering via our website.
- The company reserves the right to change parts of these terms and conditions at any time. In the event of a change, the company will publish the updated terms on the website, indicating the date of the last change. It is the responsibility of the user to visit the website from time to time and look for changes in the terms. Your continued use of the services on our website after the changes are posted will be deemed acceptance of those changes. The new conditions are final and apply to the obligations that arise after their publication on the website.
Chapter 2. CONTRACTING ACTIVITIES
- By agreeing to the Terms, you acknowledge that you are fully entitled to use the Services under the laws of your country of residence. If you are not fully authorized under the laws of your country of residence and are not allowed to use the Services alone, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other authorized representatives to use them.
- If you are representing a legal person, you certify that you have all the powers to use the Services granted by a legal person under the laws of that legal person's country. By agreeing to these terms, you acknowledge that we cannot verify your information and the authenticity of your statements in accordance with this paragraph and that you are solely responsible for any breach of this paragraph.
Chapter 3. NETREEX SERVICES AND THEIR PROCEDURES
- The company operates a so-called drop shipping. Netreex provides services for the purchase of goods in online shops on behalf of its customers and for the customers' money or for the resale of products via hyperlinks to the customer (hereinafter referred to as "order", "product", "article") and the Processing of orders and forwarding to one of the partner postal operators specified by the customer (hereinafter referred to as "services" or "partners"). The company only offers services to customers outside the European Union, so the customer accepts and acknowledges that the packages will be exported from the European Union.
- The services provided by the company include - but are not limited to - the purchase of goods from online shops on behalf of the customer on the basis of brokerage contracts at the customer's expense, the purchase and sale of products with a link selected by the customer and the receipt of the Purchased goods in a warehouse and delivery to the postal operator named by the customer who works with the organization.
Chapter 4. LINKING TO THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS / LIABILITY
- Certain goods or products available through our website may contain links or hyperlinks in the form of image or text links that provide easier or direct access to the offerings of third parties. This does not establish liability for the content of a third-party website that can be accessed via a link. There is no proactive monitoring obligation on our part with regard to the content linked by us. In particular, the link is not intended to promote the sale or purchase of goods or services from a third-party company. It is the responsibility of each customer to compare the linked offers with products from other manufacturers on the market and, if necessary, to fall back on offers from these manufacturers.
- Netreex is not responsible for the quality, integrity or your expectations of the goods or products ordered through the company's website or through third parties, nor is it liable for any damage or impairment in connection with the purchase or use of the goods and products. We are not affiliated with the third party suppliers and are not responsible for checking or evaluating the content of the orders. Please read the policies and practices of the third party vendors carefully and make sure you understand them before proceeding with any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns or questions regarding the goods or products of any third party should be directed to the third party.
- You can visit the website without registering. In order to be able to use the entire range of services of the company, you must register on the website and open a user account (hereinafter referred to as "user account" or "account"). When registering, you must provide your name, address, email address and contact details. With regard to the processing of personal data, our data protection regulations apply, which can be accessed under the following link: www.hybuys.com/datenschutz.
- Each user can only have one account. Users are not allowed to use any other user account. When opening an account, the user must correctly provide all the required information. Users are responsible for protecting their account credentials; you are responsible for the operations carried out on your account. The user is obliged to inform the company immediately if he is certain that his account has been breached. In such a case, the company reserves the right to block the account immediately until the circumstances have been fully resolved. In any case, the company assumes no responsibility for the actions of other people on the user account. The user is responsible for the damage caused to the company or third parties by such actions.
Chapter 6. PROCESSING ORDERS
- The order is placed via the online customer account provided on the company's website with the payment methods offered there. The company reserves the right to deliver orders to the postal operator in the manner selected by it and to refuse to provide the order transfer service to natural or legal persons. The company can offer its own delivery method for some destinations and charge the appropriate fees. In the event of a change in the delivery route due to force majeure, the company is entitled to recalculate the tariffs. If the size of your order is so large or the nature of product is such that the company is obliged to change shipping company, or if the order may be dangerous or interfere with delivery of other orders, the company reserves the right to refuse delivery of the order, determine a new tariff for the delivery or transfer the delivery to another carrier. In such cases, the company has the right to require that you pay the full cost of shipping or the services provided before the order is sent from abroad to the address you provided. Goods insurance can be taken out by the customer at his own discretion and at his own expense.
Chapter 7. RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED GOODS
- The company has the right to refuse to deliver an order which, according to the laws of the countries of sale and import, contains a product that is prohibited for international transport. However, under no circumstances is Netreex's responsibility to verify the legality of the order or that the order complies with export or import regulations.
- The company reserves the right, in the event of reasonable suspicion, to check the contents of the packaged order in order to exclude the presence of prohibited goods in it and to verify its consistency with the goods listed in the link. Customers are aware and confirm that the original packaging can be opened and closed again for these purposes.
- Regardless of the cases already mentioned, the company will not provide any services for the purchase of the following products:
- Weapons and ammunition
- Works of art of historical value
- Precious metal bars and scrap
- Hazardous, explosive, flammable materials
- Live plants
- Other goods prohibited from carriage by international, local or interstate laws, as well as internal acts of the cargo carrier.
Chapter 8. SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Unless otherwise agreed, our deliveries are made ex works. The customer bears the shipping costs, unless otherwise agreed. If the dispatch is delayed due to circumstances for which we are not responsible, the risk of destruction or deterioration passes to the customer upon notification of readiness for dispatch.
- The postal operator is solely responsible for the packaging of the order, as Netreex delivers the received orders to the postal service provider, who can determine the packaging according to its internal procedures. The company is not responsible for any damage to the order caused due to incorrect or incomplete packaging.
- The company reserves the right to repackage or group the order to meet necessary safety rules and requirements. The customer bears the costs for this special packaging.
- Each order must be addressed with the details of the sender and recipient. The address information is noted on the order or on the accompanying document. Addresses on international orders are written in Latin letters and Arabic numerals. The address of the recipient can be given in the language of the destination country.
The transportation of the goods purchased for the customer to the Republic of Armenia is carried out through the company of his choice, among them are Globbing LLC, DHL, UPS, etc. The shipping company provides the prices and conditions for delivery.
Chapter 9. CUSTOMS
- Netreex is not responsible for the customs regulations, import permits, certificates, quality requirements or other conditions in connection with the goods in the customer's country of residence. The company is not liable for customs declarations, regardless of how they are submitted, as well as for decisions made by the customs service during customs control of the order. The service provided by Netreex is deemed to have been properly performed when it is handed over to the representative of the postal company in the foreign warehouse. The customer is solely responsible for the receipt of the order, the customs clearance, the negotiations with third parties, the return of the order and for all other measures in connection with the order within his sphere of responsibility.
- The customer understands and accepts that the order is subject to customs clearance in the cases established by law, for which the recipient is responsible. At the same time, the customer acknowledges that Netreex does not offer advice on customs clearance of orders. It is the responsibility of the customer to find out about the possibility of order approval. The customer is obliged to carry out all the steps required by law for customs clearance and to accept the order. If Netreex incurs losses due to the customer's inaction during customs clearance, the customer is obliged to compensate for such damage. If the customs clearance order is not accepted by the customer, it will be returned to Netreex. In this case Netreex has the right not to reimburse the value of the order, whereby all administrative, storage and (return) shipping costs incurred are borne by the customer.
Chapter 10. DELIVERY
- When the goods are handed over to the customer, the risk of destruction or deterioration of the goods is transferred to the customer. The company reserves the right to destroy, sell or otherwise dispose of orders received in its partner's warehouse if the addressee cannot be identified within 30 days and / or the order contains restricted or prohibited goods. You authorize Netreex to cancel all orders placed on your behalf to non-identifiable delivery addresses or in the case of restricted or prohibited orders. A refund of the amount paid can only be made after deducting the administrative and storage costs incurred.
- When you place an order on our website, you must provide your personal identification code, which you have received from the postal operator, as well as the billing and delivery address. If the order does not have the above identification data or the data entered is incorrect, the company will try to contact you by phone and / or email. If you do not reply within the same day, the order will be delivered to the postal operator with the code you have registered. The customer accepts that if this clause is not complied with, he bears all risks associated with the order and in such cases waives the right to use Netreex.
Chapter 11. TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE GOODS
- All procurement costs in connection with the ordered goods will be invoiced to the recipient at the value stated at the time the order is accepted. The company only shows the net amount in its invoice, i.e. without incurring 19% VAT (net factoring). Customers residing within the EU are subject to sales tax. The customer residing or domiciled in the EU must tax the net amount at the sales tax rate of his place of residence or company headquarters. Customers with residence or company headquarters outside the EU purchase the items ordered through us at the net price. The due date begins on the day of the billing. If the customer defaults on payments, we are entitled to make further already agreed deliveries dependent on the previous payment.
- The customer acknowledges and accepts that Netreex provides services in different countries with different currencies, so that in some cases the value of the order or other offers can be given in euros or other currencies. The customer acknowledges and accepts that the payments made by him on his personal page can be indicated in a currency other than his own local currency. At the same time, the customer agrees that the foreign currency can be denominated in the local currency at the exchange rate set by the central bank on the payday, which is used only to figure the order value.
- The customer is responsible for the legality of funds deposited into a Netreex account through the website. In the event that a third party asserts claims against Netreex or another company in connection with the legality of the entered amount or a chargeback is made, the customer is liable for the damage incurred at Netreex. Netreex reserves the right to withhold orders from the customer and not to hand them over to the post office until the damage has been covered.
- The customer acknowledges that additional cost-generating services may be required during the provision of the service. The customer is obliged to pay the additional fee for the provision of the service, which will be determined by the company and published in the company's service points and in the "Frequently Asked Questions" of the website or in another section.
For customers located in Armenia, the Netreex LLC provides a service, which is to charge the customer , and transfer to Netreex LLC, which shall make purchases for the customer, and transfer those products from the entities mentioned in clause 8.5 to the one chosen by the customer.
Chapter 12. OFFSET, RETENTION AND RETENTION OF TITLE
- Offsetting against our claims is excluded, unless the counterclaim is undisputed or has been legally established. The exercise of a right of retention is also excluded, unless the counterclaim is undisputed, has been legally established or is based on the same contractual relationship.
- The delivered goods remain our property until our invoice and all other claims to which we are entitled against the customer have been paid in full. If the reserved goods are processed with the customer's own goods or together with third-party reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item or the mixed stock in the ratio of the value of our reserved goods to the other goods at the time of combining, mixing or processing.
Chapter 13. SUBMISSION OF COMPLAINTS, ADJUSTMENT AND COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGE CAUSED
- The customer is obliged to examine the goods immediately after delivery and, if a defect becomes apparent, to notify the company immediately. If the customer fails to notify us, the goods are deemed to have been approved, unless there is a defect that could not be identified during the examination.
- In the event of non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of performance obligations, the customer has the right to submit a complaint to the company or its partner organization, including a claim for compensation for the damage actually incurred in the event of damage or loss of the order. The complaint can only be made in writing, in text form or using an online process provided by Netreex.
- A complaint regarding the damage or loss of the order must be addressed to the company within 30 calendar days from the date of delivery of the order or the expiry of the delivery deadline. If there are two bases for calculating the deadline, then the date that expires later applies. The company examines complaints and answers them within 30 days.
- The complaint must be accompanied by a copy of the receipt and / or a description of the damaged or missing item and, if possible, a statement from the courier company. In the case of submitting an application for compensation, information on the amount of damage must also be provided with a comprehensible calculation.
- In the event that the company does not remedy the situation or the customer is dissatisfied with the response to the complaint, the customer can take the measures provided by law to protect his rights. The payment of damages for the damage caused will be made by Netreex within 30 days of the complaint being accepted.
- The customer is obliged to immediately reimburse the amount of compensation for the damage incurred if the lost order is found within 30 days after the compensation, with the exception of the amount calculated for the delay in delivery. If the customer refuses to repay the compensation amount, he is obliged to pay compensation and can be permanently blocked by the company's online system.
Chapter 14. PENALTY
- If the customer claims or disseminates facts that are likely to damage the company's operations or the company's credit, unless the facts are proven to be true, Netreex expressly reserves the right to impose an appropriate contractual penalty on the customer. The amount can be determined taking into account the circumstances of the individual case.
Chapter 15. TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
- The customer has the right to terminate the contract with Netreex at any time without giving reasons. The termination only comes into force when all of the customer's obligations towards Netreex have been fully met.
- The termination must be made in writing, in text form or via an online procedure made available by Netreex, stating the email address given when registering the account and the customer number assigned by Netreex. With the termination it is confirmed that the customer waives the cashback bonus available on the account.
- The company reserves the right to terminate the contract with the customer at any time without giving a reason. The termination only comes into force when all of Netreex's obligations towards the customer have been fully met.
Chapter 16. PLACE OF JURISDICTION
- German law applies exclusively to all legal relationships with Netreex, excluding the UN Agreement on the International Sale of Goods. In dealings with the group of people named in Section 38 (1) or (2) sentence 1 of the German Code of Civil Procedure (ZPO), the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship is Rodgau.