Free shipping for up to 3kg continue by 1 December.
Free shipping for up to 3kg continue by 1 December.
This data protection declaration is intended to inform the users of this website about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data (e.g. title, name, date of birth, place of birth, address, email address, telephone number) by the website operator Netreex GmbH.
The website operator takes your data protection very seriously and treats your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the data protection law of the European Union (EU). Since changes to this data protection declaration may be made due to new technologies and the constant further development of this website, we recommend that you read the data protection declaration again at regular intervals.
Definitions of the terms used can be found in Art. 4 GDPR.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Netreex GmbH, Pfarrer-Sely-Straße 23, 63110 Rodgau
Telephone: +49 (0) 6106 6673535
Telefax: +49 (0) 6106 6673536
E-Mail: [email protected]
The data protection officer of Netreex GmbH can be reached at the above address, to the attention of Mr. Armen Margaryan.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, personal data will be transmitted to us in the following cases:
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.hybuys.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the file called up,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for further administrative purposes.
b) When registering on our site
By entering your personal data for registration on our website, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 a) GDPR, you consent to your personal data being processed for the following purposes in accordance with Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR:
• to meet your requests for services, products and notifications,
• to properly provide the services you have commissioned,
• to offer the services and products that you are interested in,
• to support you in using the website,
• to set up your account and adapt our services to your preferences,
• to analyze the use of the website,
• to improve the website and the services,
• to prevent misuse of the website.
c) Other cases
In all other cases, your personal data may only be processed if
• you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR);
• the processing for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or if the processing is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which takes place at your request (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR);
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the person responsible is subject (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR);
• the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. d GDPR);
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or is carried out in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to the person responsible (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. e GDPR);
• Processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data prevail, especially if you are a child (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR).
In addition, the provisions of the GDPR and the BDSG apply.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
If you do not want cookies for range measurement to be stored on your device, you can object to the use of these files here:
4. Analysis tools
a) tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you in order to optimize our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics 1
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
are transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and needs-based design of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of us. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
c) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website. Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the website of the Adwords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can see that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
If you do not want to take part in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this - for example via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked. You can find Google's data protection information on conversion tracking here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
5. Social media plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you call up a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example press the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook can use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of Facebook pages. For this purpose, usage, interest and relationship profiles are created by Facebook, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements shown to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
Plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our website. You can find an overview of tweet buttons here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Twitter “tweet button” while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our website to your Twitter profile. This enables Twitter to assign your visit to our website to your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or of its use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to assign your visit to our website, please log out of your Twitter user account.
You can find more information on this in Twitter's data protection declaration ((https://twitter.com/privacy).
Our website also uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Instagram servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Instagram to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged into Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published on your Instagram account and shown to your contacts there.
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
6. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
• to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR,
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend Legal claims is required;
• to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need to assert it Need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
• to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to Object
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you, which is based on Art. 6 lit. e or f GDPR.
If personal data are processed in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising at any time, even without specifying a particular situation; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You also have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you that is carried out for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 (1) GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a task in the public interest.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to [email protected] is sufficient.
8. Data security
We take appropriate electronic, physical or other security measures to ensure the security of your personal data against unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. All the data you provide will be stored in a secure server database. We encrypt and protect every page of the company that contains the personal data you provide. We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Topicality and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is dated January 2022. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.hybuys.com
Data protection authorities require the conclusion of an order data processing agreement for the permitted use of Google Analytics. A corresponding template is offered by Google at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf.